I hope you enjoy reading this blog. The contents are the property of Becca and Becca's Denny Hamlin Blog. It is intended for the private use of it's readers. I DO NOT give permission, written or implied, to anyone to use anything pertained in this site, in part or in whole for any reason. I also DO NOT have conversations in person or online with anyone for any reason about this blog, its subject or the sport of NASCAR.
Becca ~ Becca's Denny Hamlin Blog

Friday, June 7, 2013

You're Kidding Right?

I recently read a tweet by Penny who said that she did an interview with Denny Hamlin this week.  Funny, it was the exact same words I wrote from the chat I had with Denny.  Only my name, my laughter and the closing remark were edited out.  After confronting her on Twitter, she claims that Becca gave her permission to post it.  That's funny, your tweet claimed that you did the interview, now your answer has changed.  Well, I am that Becca and I will never ever give anyone permission to steal my work and pass it off as theirs. 

After threatening a lawsuit, she tells me that I am not the Becca she talks to on Facebook and she has proof. There is only ONE Becca and that is me. I don't have conversations about Denny on Facebook or about this blog or any of its posts! 

It is fun to share interviews and inside information with fans.  It is not fun to be plagerized and lied on.  I was warned about this person, but foolishly I didn't believe it.  I gave her the benefit of the doubt and I got burned. 

Make no mistake...all my work is original. If it isn't I give credit where credit is due!  Every interview I publish I went straight to the source and got the words straight from him.  This person who claims to have done MY interview has been blocked repeatedly by Denny himself and is pretending to be several people online to get to someone she is obsessed with.  Funny how someone who is off their medication can ruin the fun for everyone else....

I got your number Penny, Alex, Amy!  This is war.

No comments: