I hope you enjoy reading this blog. The contents are the property of Becca and Becca's Denny Hamlin Blog. It is intended for the private use of it's readers. I DO NOT give permission, written or implied, to anyone to use anything pertained in this site, in part or in whole for any reason. I also DO NOT have conversations in person or online with anyone for any reason about this blog, its subject or the sport of NASCAR.
Becca ~ Becca's Denny Hamlin Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Don't mess with me!

I recently did a personal interview with Denny Hamlin in which he answered questions for me for my blog.  Now it is being plagerized by a psycho claiming she did the interview.  Not cool at all!  I do not appreciate my work being taken and used as someone else's work!  If it isn't corrected immediately there will be legal action taken against this person.  Do not read my blog and steal what I write.  I'm sorry you aren't who you claim to be and you need to STEAL from others to keep your lie going but don't come to me with your problem.  You will have a bigger one when all is said and done!

No comments: